International Professional Certification
In accordance to the UN Declaration of Human Rights – Article 26 (1) and (2); “Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit. Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.”
It is with this background at heart that truIT Uganda Limited, took it upon itself to initiate communication with internationally renown Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) subject matter experts in the field of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Project Management (PRINCE2).
Stratsure and Michelle Davids Consulting, our training partners were chosen given their vast years of experience and multi-national exposure in the provision of flexible training and consulting services using a blend of e- learning, blended learning, traditional classroom training (on and off-site), practical workshops, coaching and mentoring. Coupled with Stratsure's affiliation to Quint Wellington Redwood (QWR), one of the biggest Accredited Training Offices (ATO’s) in the UK. QWR has a global network of projects in 49 countries and offices in 18 countries on 4 continents. QWR is a truly global and yet localised company serving any location in the world.
Successfully managing projects in a controlled manner is one of the key competences of all Industries. Our training equips your organisation’s project managers, project executives and project support staff in September - October, 2011 order to create an environment in which projects are started, executed and closed successfully. Guaranteeing that the projects are fully linked into your IT Service Management environment and strategy.
Project Management methodologies provide organisations with a common language and method of managing projects to their successful outcome. The two most common methodologies in use today are the PRINCE2® framework offered through the APM Group and PMBOK® offered through The Project Management Institute. Whether you are new to Project management or are a professional looking for enhance your knowledge or gain certification, we offer project management courses to suit your requirements.
- Produce detailed explanations of all processes, principles and themes and worked examples of all PRINCE2®
- products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, principles and themes and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes, principles and themes
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®
- Apply and tune PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the processes
- State the main purpose and key contents of the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project Pass the Practitioner exam
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results
Who should attend?
Project managers, consultants and support staff needing a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project lifecycle along with the key management documents that should be created during each stage of a project.
http://przedszkoleelf.pl/pdf/max/wo-viagra-kaufen-apotheke-46.html wo viagra kaufen apotheke Exam & Certification:
PRINCE2® Foundation (1 hour exam end of day 3) and PRINCE2® Practitioner (2.5 hours exam end of day 5) Duration & Delivery 5 Day Instructor-led classroom.
wo bekomme ich rezeptfrei cialis Prerequisites
Participants must pass the PRINCE2® Foundation exam in order to participate in the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a consistent and complete set of best practices describing an approach to IT Service Management. Adopting ITIL® provides organisations with the means to become more cost effective by improving existing processes as well as adopting new processes and disciplines. This framework has many benefits for an organisation when successfully implemented, including improvement of service levels, reduction of costs, alignment with business goals, better customer satisfaction and improved delivery of IT services. ITIL® is now an international quality standard (ISO/IEC 20000). Key to the success of any ITIL® implementation is the education and certification of all involved resources.
ich will viagra kaufen Course Objectives
- The ITIL framework
- Service Management as a practice
- The Service Lifecycle
- Key Principles within each phase of the service lifecycle
- Generic Concepts
- Selected Processes
- Selected Roles
- Selected Functions
- The ITIL Qualification Scheme
Who should attend?
- IT Service Providers (Internal and External)
- IT Management
- The Service Desk
- Technical Management teams, including IT Operations
- Application Management teams
- Process Owners
- Process Managers
- Business Managers
was wirkt besser viagra cialis levitra Duration & Delivery
3 Day Instructor-led classroom.
http://esbiotech.org/styles/docs/augendruck-sildenafil-8d.pdf augendruck sildenafil Exam & Certification
l ndern viagra frei erh ltlich ITIL® Foundation.
Why COBIT® 5
COBIT® 5 is the latest edition of ISACA's globally accepted framework. It provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, reflecting the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises of all sizes, whether commercial, not-for- profit or in the public sector. It is generic and helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realising benefits and optimising risk levels and resource use. The framework enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise, taking in the full end-to-end business and IT functional areas of responsibility, considering the IT-related interests of internal and external stakeholders.
COBIT® 5 Overview
• Major drivers for the development of COBIT 5 •Business benefits of using COBIT 5.
• The COBIT 5 Product Architecture.
- IT management issues and challenges that affect enterprises.
- 5 Key Principles of COBIT 5 for the governance and management of Enterprise IT.
- How COBIT 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise.
- How the COBIT 5 processes and the Process Reference Model (PRM) help guide the creation of the 5 Principles and the 7 Governance and Management Enablers.
- Basic concepts for the Implementation of COBIT 5.
- Basic concepts of the new Process Assessment Model.
Who should attend?
• Business Management
• Chief Executives
• IT /IS Auditors
• Internal Auditors
Information Security and IT Practitioners
http://www.corporatesinsociety.de/layouts/potenzmittel/hexal-viagra-kaufen-59.html hexal viagra kaufen Duration & Delivery
3 Day Instructor-led classroom.
http://princesadegales.com/styles/generika/wie-oft-kann-man-mit-viagra-cb.pdf wie oft kann man mit viagra Exam & Certification
COBIT® 5 Certification.
Training Charges are inclusive of:
• Course Manuals and stationery
• Examination and Certification fee
- Facilitator charges
- All day Meals and refreshment for the delegates